710 Water Street, Bridgeport CT 06604
Information Office Number: (203) 366-7070
Monday -Friday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
GBT Administrative Offices
One Cross Street
Bridgeport, CT 06610
Administrative Office Hours:
8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday -Friday
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
By Bus (preferred method!)
Take GBT Route 1 to the corner of Barnum Avenue and Elizabeth Street. Walk south along Elizabeth Street to Cross Street (approximately 800 feet). Enter GBTA driveway on Cross Street (on your right).
From the Bridgeport Train Station board GBT Route 1 Eastbound and follow directions by bus above.
From New York and Points South:
1. I-95 northbound to exit 30 (Lordship Boulevard)
2. At end of ramp, turn left onto Lordship Boulevard
3. At first traffic light, turn right onto Stratford Avenue
4. Proceed four blocks to Bishop Avenue. Turn Left onto Bishop Avenue
5. Go under Railroad overpass and take first left turn onto East Street
6. Make first left turn onto Cross Street
7. Follow Cross Street straight into GBTA driveway.
1. I-91 to I 95 southbound
2. Take I-95 southbound exit 30 (Surf Avenue)
3. Turn right off I-95 ramp onto Surf Avenue.
4. Follow Surf Avenue to Stratford Avenue (approximately 8 blocks)
5. Turn left on Stratford Avenue and proceed to Connecticut Avenue
6. Turn right onto Bishop Avenue
7. Go under Railroad overpass and take first left turn onto East Street
8. Make first left turn onto Cross Street
9. Follow Cross Street straight into GBTA driveway.
Good Friday Service
On Friday, April 14, Good Friday, GBT will be operating a Saturday schedule, with Routes 23 and 22x still operating.
Servicio el Viernes Santo
El viernes 14 de abril (Viernes Santo), GBT cumplirá el horario de los sábados, y las Rutas 23 y 22x seguirán operando.
Use this form if you need to file a complaint or report an issue or problem that pertains to bus service.
Did someone at GBT help you solve a problem? Was your bus driver exceptionally courteous or helpful? Whatever it is, we want to know!
Use this form if you have a request or a suggestion. We can't get better without your help!