Coronavirus News #7 ● for GBT Riders & the Public ● April 17, 2020
Service Change Revisions
There have been several slight modifications to the bus schedules since Monday, 4/13/2020, due to the needs of essential employers in our region.
Here’s an overview of all services, effective 4/17/2020:
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 13 are running a Sunday schedule seven days a week
- Coastal Link (CL) is running a modified schedule Monday through Friday, and a modified Saturday schedule on Saturdays. CL is running a regular Sunday schedule on Sundays
- Routes 8 and 15 are running a modified schedule Monday through Saturday. Both routes are running a regular Sunday schedule on Sundays
- Route 19x, 22x, and 23 are running a modified schedule with each running one morning and one afternoon trip Monday through Friday
- Route 7 is temporarily suspended – Riders should use the Coastal Link (CL)
- Route 17 is temporarily suspended
These changes will be in effect until further notice as GBT is continuing to monitor developments regarding the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Riders should note that the Bus Tracker and other electronic signage will be limited or unavailable during this time as it will be inaccurate and not reflect these changes.
Wear a Mask if You Have One
If you have a mask, please keep it on while using the bus. Keep it on while waiting at the bus stop, while entering and exiting the bus, and while traveling on the bus.
For Essential Employers
We are working with area leaders and businesses to ensure that essential workers can still get to jobs. If you are an Essential Employer that has workers impacted by these changes, please contact us here.
Please check in regularly. You can always get the latest information in these places: